Difficult conversations are opportunities for building stronger relationships and improving outcomes. Reduce stress and procrastination by providing your staff with a step-by-step approach that can be adapted for any situation. In this 90-minute interactive session, participants will learn to:
- Manage their emotions before, during, and after the conversation
- Create a powerful, straightforward framework to convey the issue(s)
- Listen for what isn’t said
- Proactively address defensiveness with constructive communication
- Maintain composure during the conversation
Using real-life, personally-challenging situations, participants practice applying what they’ve learned to help them immediately implement their learnings. Contact us today to get started.