This is the property of Our Corporate Life LLC.
Our phone number is: 888-556-2357.
Personal Information means information that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, email address, credit card number, telephone number, or similar information. Our Corporate Life LLC only collects Personal Information that you choose to share with us, such as when contacting us via the Site (e.g., by clicking on “Contact” or “Feedback” links or signing up for notifications or ezines), registering for the Site or purchasing seminars, event registrations, or other materials via the Site.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with the services, products, or materials you’ve requested and/or purchased, and to send periodic marketing or other promotional notices to you or notify you of any changes to this Policy. We may also use your Personal Information to improve our marketing efforts, statistically evaluate Site usage, improve the Site, or customize the Site’s content, layout, and services. You can always opt–out of receiving these communications from us by following the links found at the bottom of our communications or by sending an email to us at email@example.com indicating your preferences.
Any information you provide to Our Corporate Life LLC must be true, accurate, current, non-misleading, consistent, and relevant for the purpose for which you are providing the information.
- To entities affiliated with Our Corporate Life LLC;
- To unaffiliated third parties that are under contract to perform services for or on behalf of Our Corporate Life LLC (Service Providers), and are required to uphold and maintain Our Corporate Life LLC’s policies with respect to privacy and the treatment of your Personal Information (e.g., vendors hosting or maintaining our Site or databases, or performing fulfillment or marketing for Our Corporate Life LLC);
- To other persons as permitted by applicable law or regulation; and
- To law enforcement personnel and agencies, or as part of a legal process, in order to protect our property or in furtherance of an investigation regarding a breach of the Site rules and policies, unauthorized access to or use of the Site or any other illegal activities.
Any access to such information will be limited to the purpose for which such information was provided to our affiliates or Service Providers. Our affiliates and Service Providers may be located throughout the world. Accordingly, information may be sent worldwide to countries which have a different level of privacy protection than the United States.
By using the Site, or voluntarily providing information to Our Corporate Life LLC, you understand and unambiguously consent to the collection, processing, transfer, and use of information in the United States and other countries and territories, for the purposes set forth in this Policy. You hereby consent to the collection, processing, and disclosure by Our Corporate Life LLC of your Personal Information as described under this Policy, including but not limited to the transfer of your Personal Information between Our Corporate Life LLC’s Service Providers and affiliates in accordance with this Policy. For further certainty, any consent relating to a right to transfer information referred to in this paragraph shall be deemed to include your consent to the transfer of the applicable Personal Information to a jurisdiction which may have a different level of privacy protection than that available in your own country.
If you have provided Personal Information to us, you may request to review, change, or delete your information previously provided to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for changes to or deletions of your Personal Information should be made by you directly.
This Policy applies only to www.ourcorporatelife.com. This Site includes links to other websites, including access to content, products, and services of such sites (Other Sites). In some cases, these Other Sites are made available via “framing technology”, and may appear to be part of this Site. Although some of the entities controlling these linked or framed sites may be under contract with Our Corporate Life LLC, we urge you to familiarize yourself with the individual privacy and other terms for each linked or framed site prior to submitting your Personal Information.
Our Corporate Life LLC takes seriously the security of the information it collects. Our Corporate Life LLC has therefore implemented technology and security policies and procedures intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to, such information, reasonably appropriate to the nature of the data concerned.
Terms and Conditions.
This Site is maintained for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Our Corporate Life LLC with regard to the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect.
Content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, trademarks, service marks, logos, video, graphics, or other material contained on this Site or in commercially produced information presented to you through the Site by Our Corporate Life LLC or Our Corporate Life LLC’s third party licensors (“Content”) is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights and laws and you are only permitted to use Content as expressly authorized herein or in writing by Our Corporate Life LLC. These Terms do not transfer any right, title, or interest in the Site or the Content to you, and Our Corporate Life LLC and its third party licensors retain all of its and their respective right, title, and interest to the Site and Content. Except as provided in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise exploit any Content or information from the Site, in whole or in part, including without limitation by way of framing or hyperlinking without the express permission of Our Corporate Life LLC. Requests for such permission should be made to email@example.com.
- Download, view and print Content, but only if:
- The Content is used solely for personal, informational, or non-commercial purposes;
- The Content is not provided, sold, licensed, or leased (nor is access provided to the Content) for any fee or other consideration;
- All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights notices included in the Content as presented at the Site appear on all copies;
- The Content is not modified or altered in any way; and
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text.
- Link or hyperlink to the home page of the Site from any Qualified Site, but only if:
- You notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the URL of each page from which you will be linking to our home page;
- You do not frame the Site or any portion of the Site;
- You do not link into any page other than the home page of the Site;
- The link or hyperlink to the Site is not used in a way that suggests that Our Corporate Life LLC endorses you or your website;
- The link is identified using a plain text rendering of “Our Corporate Life” and not any trademark or logo of Our Corporate Life LLC;
- The link or hyperlink to the Site is not used or presented in any way that disparages Our Corporate Life LLC or tarnishes, blurs, or dilutes the quality of its or their names or trademarks or any associated goodwill;
- The link or hyperlink to the Site is not displayed on any web page that displays Objectionable content or links; and
- You agree that we may terminate your right to link or hyperlink to the Site at any time for any reason or no reason.
“Qualified Site” means a website that displays no Objectionable content. “Objectionable” means as to any content, information in any medium or format, including without limitation text, data, graphics, audio or video, that: a) is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized; b) a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, obscene, or excessively violent, or c) constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, hate speech or an infringement of any third party’s intellectual property rights of any kind, including without limitation, copyright, patent, trademark, industrial design, trade secret, confidentiality or moral rights; or d) violates or encourages other to violate any applicable law.
- Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses or class lists provided on the Site (spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited);
- Delete, modify, or attempt to change or alter any Content on the Site;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Site or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of the Site;
- Use the Site or the Content in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on the Site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine; or
- Use any Our Corporate Life LLC names or trademarks as metatags or hidden text.
4. Interactive Site Components
The Site may contain blogs, forums and/or other interactive functions (collectively, “Site Forums”). The functionality of the Site may allow you to provide content (including, without limitation, text, photographs, book reviews, video, or other graphics), email communications, or other information that is to be posted on or through the Site (collectively, as provided by any user “Forum Information”). You acknowledge that i) Our Corporate Life LLC does not necessarily prescreen Forum Information; ii) Our Corporate Life LLC does not endorse or adopt (and has not necessarily reviewed) any Forum Information nor assumes any responsibility for material therein; and iii) Our Corporate Life LLC shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its reasonable discretion to refuse or remove any Forum Information on the Site and to edit or delete any Objectionable material. If you believe that Our Corporate Life LLC has acted mistakenly with respect to certain Forum Information or other content, you may contact us at email@example.com, in which case we may investigate the matter further. We reserve the right, however, to take no further action.
Our Corporate Life LLC’s products and services offered through the Site may require the user to pay Our Corporate Life LLC for the products and services at the times and in the amounts specified on the Site.
Certain product, service, or company designations for sponsor or companies other than Our Corporate Life LLC may be mentioned in the Site for identification purposes only. Such designations are often claimed as trademarks or service marks. In all instances where Our Corporate Life LLC is aware of a claim, the designation appears in initial capital or all capital letters. However, you should contact the appropriate companies for more complete information regarding such designations and their registration status.
Our Corporate Life LLC may change these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any changes to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes. If you object to any provision of these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the Site. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on June 15, 2018.
Our Corporate Life LLC reserves the right to modify or terminate these Terms or your access to the Site (or portions of the Site), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and is not obligated to support or update the Site. Sections 1, and 3–18 of these Terms shall survive any termination of these Terms or your right to access to the Site. You acknowledge and agree that Our Corporate Life LLC will not be liable to you or any third party in the event that Our Corporate Life LLC exercises its right to modify or terminate access to the Site (or portions of the Site). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Site will be subject to these Terms.
Our Corporate Life LLC, its affiliates, associates, and other users may provide advice, and/or recommendations (“Advice”) through the Site. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Advice, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information or content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Advice. You agree, in connection with any use of the Site: to release Our Corporate Life LLC and it’s members, contractors, and agents, from any and all claims, demands, and damages, of any type and nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Advice by or on behalf of you (including without limitation disputes of any kind with any parties dispensing Advice through the Site.)
IF YOU INTEND TO USE ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE CAPITALIZED WORDS SET FORTH BELOW IN THE BELOW DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ADVICE IS SUBJECT TO ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH BELOW.
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. OUR CORPORATE LIFE LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND SECURITY AND ACCURACY, AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. OUR CORPORATE LIFE LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION, THAT: A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; B) THE CONTENT WILL BE UP-TO-DATE, COMPLETE, COMPREHENSIVE, ACCURATE, OR APPLICABLE TO YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES; C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR CORPORATE LIFE LLC OR ITS CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. EVEN IF SUCH PARTY WAS ADVISED THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE LIKELY OR POSSIBLE. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY APPLIES TO, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY DISABLING DEVICE OR VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT YOUR EQUIPMENT OR SYSTEM, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Our Corporate Life LLC, it’s members, contractors, and agents, from any claim, demand, liability, expense, or loss, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of, or in any way connected with a) your use of or access to the Site or the Content or your linking to or emailing the Site, b) the violation of these Terms by you, c) the infringement by you, or any other person using your passwords or account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or d) your submission of any material to Our Corporate Life LLC or the Site or from any person’s use of any account or password you maintain with any portion of the Site, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Our Corporate Life LLC (and our members, contractors, agents, and subsidiaries) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
14. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your use of any Content or this Site or your access to or links to this Site, shall be resolved by arbitration before three neutral arbitrators administered by the American Arbitration Association in New Jersey, in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, as then in effect. Except for punitive damages (which may not be awarded), any provisional or equitable remedy which would be available from a court of law shall be available from the arbitrators to the parties. The award of the arbitrators may be enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Both parties hereby consent a) to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts located within New Jersey for any action (i) to compel arbitration, (ii) to enforce the award of the arbitrators or (iii) at any time prior to the qualification and appointment of the arbitrators, for temporary, interim or provisional equitable remedies and b) to service of process in any such action by registered mail or any other means provided by law. Some jurisdictions may provide additional rights to consumers.
We respect the rights of all copyright holders and, in this regard, we have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who post materials on the Site that infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Site can be reached as follows: Amanda Mitchell
Our Corporate Life LLC
1623 Larkspur Drive
Mountainside, NJ 07092
firstname.lastname@example.org 17. Acknowledgement
You acknowledge a) that you have read and understood these Terms; and b) that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement. 18. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or the Site, please contact Our Corporate Life LLC at email@example.com.