How to Set Boundaries and Still Get Ahead
Does any of this sound familiar?
- It’s 5 pm–you haven’t even started your To Do list.
- Others, less qualified, get ahead while you work late doing everyone else’s work.
- All your free time is spent doing what you should do instead of what you want to do.
Listen to an audio clip:
In less than two hours, you can have the skills you need to improve your work experience. Those who have the ability to set–and keep–boundaries have an enormous competitive advantage over those who do not. Listen in and learn from executives as they learn the art of setting good boundaries.
You will learn:
- The 5 step boundary setting process
- The importance of aligning boundaries with your standards
- Common traps to avoid
- How to push back appropriately
- When to make exceptions
Learn how to stand up for yourself by setting–and keeping–appropriate boundaries.