How to Manage and Influence Perceptions
Are you one of those people who:
- Expand your job to include others’ responsibilities?
- Feel taken advantage of as credit for your work goes to others?
- Consistently helps others get ahead?
When is it going to be your turn?
Listen to an audio clip:
[fvplayer src=’/_media/GR-Snippet.mp3′ width=300 height=30]
Being a good person doesn’t have to be a competitive disadvantage. Why struggle when in less than two hours you can learn how to communicate your value without “beating your chest”? Listen in and learn from executives as they learn how to align perceptions of influencers while remaining true to themselves.
You will learn:
- Identify perceptions that are getting in your way
- Craft messages to correct misperceptions
- Strategically interact with influencers
- Align your actions to get you where you want to go