Does any of this sound familiar?
- You know exactly what you don’t want… but have no idea what you do want in your career.
- You are constantly prioritizing others’ needs over your own… and are starting to resent it.
- You are wondering whether you’ve made the right decisions in the past… should you have taken a different turn somewhere in your career?
If so, you’re not alone. Many people feel stuck at some point in their career. The question is what are you going to do about it? The Taking Control of Your Career® Bootcamp (TCCB) is a proprietary, validated system which helps participants get out of their own way quickly–and stay there.
Listen to what participants have to say:
In less than two hours, you can have the skills you need to improve your work experience. Those who have the ability to set–and keep–boundaries have an enormous competitive advantage over those who do not. Listen in and learn from executives as they learn the art of setting good boundaries.
You will learn:
- The 5 step boundary setting process
- The importance of aligning boundaries with your standards
- Common traps to avoid
- How to push back appropriately
- When to make exceptions
Now available on DVD, the Bootcamp in a Box contains all the original Bootcamp content along with these bonuses:
- Weekly email support
- Access to our password protected Forum
- Download/view all the resources
- Ask questions/get clarification
- Stick Strategies CD–tips to help your changes stick
- Post program monthly virtual support
We understand how having “one more thing” to do may not be an appealing prospect. However, if that “one more thing” is going to help you move forward, isn’t it worth the investment?
Kate Knouse, SVP, Account Group Supervisor at neon Advertising –
I joined Taking Control of Your Career Bootcamp for help contemplating a career change, but quickly realized that I was about to get so much more out of the program. It enabled me to better articulate my thoughts and understand my behavior, resulting in increased self-awareness. The experience put me in touch with my own ability to look inside and make changes to achieve personal and professional growth. And Amanda is the greatest thing since sliced bread!